Pablo Olivera is a freelance digital artist working in film production concept art, digital matte painting environments, 3D digital sculpting, key frame illustrations, pitch & presentation artwork.
I have a strong work ethic that includes being responsible, dedicated, and above all, committed to providing excellent work.
I am currently looking for opportunities and new challenges in films, commercials and video games.
• Concept Artist / Matte painter ( November 2016 – December 2017)
“Element Space” Sci-Fi AAA Video Game.
Concept Art, Environment, Level and Props design.
• Concept Artist / Matte painter ( November 2015 – October 2016)
“COLONY” ( season 2 – Legendary tv ) Concept Artist / Creature Designer.
“Sons of Light” – ( Sci-Fi Film ) Concept Artist / Matte Painter.
“Yanca y el Espíritu del Volcán” ( Adventure Film ) Concept Artist / Creature Designer.
McFly Studios & Luty Art Studio.
• Art Director / Concept Artist / Matte painter / 3D Character Designer ( November 2013 – November 2015 )
“Uncanny Valley” – Sci-Fi Short Film.
• Matte painter ( May 2014 – July 2014 )
“Huellas de una invasion, el Eternauta” Sci-Fi Short Film.
NOMAD VFX Studios.
• Concept Artist / Matte painter ( March 2013 – October 2013 )
“The Games Maker” – Film.
Pampa Films Studios.
• Concept Artist / Color Key / Matte painter ( Agust 2012 – March 2013 )
“Metegol” – 3D Film animation.
• Concept Artist / 3D Character Designer ( Preproduction May 2011 – January 2012 )
“Little Heroes” – 3D Film animation.
Pampa Films / In Post We Trust.
• Designer ( January 2007 – March 2011 )
Clients: Levi’s, HBO, American Express, Disney, Hasbro, MPG, Budweiser, Sabritas,
Aqua, Schering Plough, KSC Create, Gillette and Dockers.
• Visual Artist ( January 1998 – December 2002 )
Artist and Display Designer.
Concept Art Illustration / Color Key
3D Digital Sculpting / Character Design